SANTIAGO – After an exciting game the team from Santiago won against Junior Barranquilla from Colombia. Yesterday evening at Santa Laura Stadium the team of trainer José Luis Sierra put down the Team from
- Arica and Tarapacá Demand Equal Treatment as ValparaísoThe northern regions affected by this month's earthquake have criticized the Chilean government for favoring [...]
- “Contemporary Arts Experiences” at Casa Museo Eduardo Frei MontalvaOn April 29th Casa Museo Eduardo Frei Montalva is going to present the second meeting [...]
- Chile Through A Lens: Atacama GeysersAt I Love Chile, our journalists discover this beautiful country not only through their writing [...]
- Lawsuits Against Río Puelo ProjectFive lawsuits have been filed against Mediterráneo's Río Puelo project high in the Andes mountains, just 100 miles [...]
- Chile Through a Lens: ZapallarAt I Love Chile, our journalists discover this beautiful country not only through writing their articles, but [...]
- Easter Gifts for the Kids: How Much Is Appropriate?I was shopping in a store in Punta Arenas when I came across the seasonal [...]
- Corn Chile’s Most Popular CropA study by the Instituto Nacional de Estadísticas (INE) showed that in 2013 corn is [...]
- Cucao in the Rain SeasonDiscovering Chiloé in the rain season is very peaceful. We were the only tourists in [...]
- Gabriel García Marquez Dies at 87Colombian writer Gabriel García Marquez is dead at 87. He was the author of the [...]
- Winter Driving Restrictions in ChileStarting from April 1st until August 30th depending on the pollution (Smog) in the capital [...]
MOSCOW – The Champion’s League match for CSKA Moscow against Real Madrid is unlikely to feature Chilean forward Mark González. What is happening to the Chilean soccer players in Europe?
SANTIAGO – The “Madonna World Tour 2012″ will start on May 20, with a final show in Chile. Take this opportunity! Madonna is going to come to Chile in November.
BARCELONA – Chilean star striker Alexis Sánchez is still not back to his old form. It was difficult to watch…